Do I need COVID certificate?

The festival is organized as per the currently effective legal legislations. Visitors may access the premises of the event with valid COVID certificate. The COVID certificate is accepted if presented along with ID card or passport. Visitors under the age of 18 can stay at the premises of the festival if they have COVID certificate or are accompanied by an adult with COVID certificate. In addition to the COVID certificate, COVID protection can be certified via the dedicated application.

Do kids need to purchase ticket?

Kids over 12 have to purchase tickets, those below the age of 12 can visit the festival – as accompanied by an adult – free of charge.

How much does it cost to use the camping?

Camping use costs HUF 1000 for the entire time of the event.

For those with daily tickets need to leave the premises of the camping and the festival by 10:00 a.m. the next day.

What does VIP pass include?

VIP ticket: access though a dedicated gate, use of VIP zone, dedicated bar and food truck, dedicated rest room, use of VIP terrace next to the main stage.

In addition, those with VIP pass can take part in the opening reception to be held on Wednesday.

I live nearby, can I have a special ticket for neighbors?

Those eligible to “neighbor” ticket will get a postal mail with all the details. “Neighbor” tickets and passes can be purchased at the venue by demonstrating your address card and ID.

My ticket or pass is torn along the perforation/damaged. What should I do?

It is enough to fix it with a stapler. The point is that you have both parts of the pass upon entry.

I want to pay for my pass with Edenred Card / SZÉP Card / Erzsébet Card. Is it an option?

For advance purchase, such payment method is available at Lovarda’s reception (Debrecen, Kassai út 26.) and the Great Forest Water Tower (Pallagi út 7.) only, and then you can bay with such cards at the venue, too. You can purchase your pass with any subaccount of your card!

There is another person’s name on the ticket/pass. Can I still access the festival with it?

Yes, you can. It is the bar code that is checked upon entry. One person can buy multiple tickets/passes. For Student pass, the valid student card issued by the University of Debrecen will be inspected; the pass, however, may include another person’s name. For “Neighbor” pass, presenting your address card is a requirement.

Should you have any question, contact us at info@campusfesztival.hu!